Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Haiyoyoyoyo


KT will never cease to amaze me lar I tell you kanasai ....

Why only the other day when I dropped by McD while waiting for my bus back to KL (the bus stop is strategically placed right next to McD), I came across this big poster .....



Wah delivery man, there's such thing in KT ....... 24 hours no less. Don't believeler, must take a closer look first .....


Still cannot see wor, mah go damn close lor ..... Then ar ......

Wah lau eh kanasai lu and your grandfather ...... Liddat also can wan ar !?!?

Hang on leh, that's not the best part yet.We went up to the counter and asked the clueless lady at the counter .....

....... "Takdelah ... Kita tak buka 24 jam .... Pukul 8 pagi sampai 11 malam saje" ..........

Son of a kanasai ........


No comments: