Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Huh ? Liddat wan ar ?

It's been really some time back since I've taken these photos. But I was just browsing through my old pictures and saw some that just really made me go like ....' Wah kanasai niah'



I walked past this car and had this sudden omen of death .... that death CAN occur anytime. It was so bad, I had visions of the 44444444444 in my sleep that night. *blink*blink*


And this one .... I tell you kanasai, luckily this really huge sign was there man, I was just about to rip the clothes off my (male) housemate who was next to me in the car and bermaksiat right out there in the open. Phew talk about a close call.



Here's an interesting one. Notice how the car's backside is jutting out of the parking box. It looks like a dog who put his head into a bottle and got stuck halfway through.....

... And take a look at this one along the next street ..... This is my car. Noleh kanasai, you can't say it's a Kelisa and it's not the same. I think even if it was a freaking truck, there would still be extra space for an elephant to walk through.

Perhaps those parking box drawers over here have never used measurement tapes in their lives. Kanasai


And this is Chinatown. Yup .... All of Chinatown. What you see is what you get. Stretching from the white building on the left to the blue one down there. Chinatown is really 'huge' here I tell you. But wait till you see this .....



I think small children and quite possibly even small animals may get terrified by this painting. And can it get any blacker? Kanasai



Ooh, this one's my personal favourite. They give you directions to food man. It's like walking past Petaling Street and seeing a signboard with words like 'Jalan Cheng Lock', 'Jalan Tun H.S Lee', 'Jalan Petaling' and then 'Fatty Uncle's Famous Wantan Mee'.

Kanasai man ~!


4 comments:

kimaroo said...

Jay,

It's interesting and amusing how observant you are to so many things, haha! I wonder if you notice that many odd stuff here in KL...

Hey man, hang in there... Will remember to pop by if my work ever brings me to T'ganu, kays? After all, I could use a familiar face if I have to make a trip all the way there! =)

And blog on... Will check in from time to time... When work is not too overwhelming la... You too free liddat, haha! So much time to blog - like Charis says... *winks*

kimaroo said...

Oh ya... one more thing... Thought of configuring your comments to be in a pop-up window instead? At least can read another post while waiting for the comment page to load ler... =P

Anonymous said...

Haha.. I like the food directions & the maksiat one.. hehe... good one!

Anonymous said...

Haha ..... come let's bermaksiat out in the open =P