Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Announcement

People keep telling me that I should do something about all the nonsense that I post in my blog everytime.

Well, I apologise to those people. I've done something about it.

I've now made it much easier for you to access all the nonsense that I post in my blog everytime.


I've moved my entire blog to

jaythean.com

So now, all you'll have to do is type jaythean, then hold down 'control' and press Enter. WOohoo~!

As such I will no longer be updating this blog. Why? Because well ... erhm....

1. Well I've moved the blog over to the .com duhh

2.I think 2 blogs full of nonsense is too much to handle

3. Who the hell has 2 blogs full of nonsense anyway?



Once again ......... jaythean.com

To all you who've been frequent visitors to my blog, I thank you for your support thus far and hope that it extends over to my new one.

I'll see you all there mates~!

No comments: